Tuffnells is delighted to provide a range of additional specialised delivery services - including our offshore delivery service. Whatever the location, we have a solution for it!
Our offshore delivery service can be used for parcels, heavy, awkward, irregular dimensions and weights, along with pallets and lengths up to 6m to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands and all Scottish Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire & Dublin.
Here's how it works.
- You book in for your offshore delivery using our Ezee link software
- We’re alerted that you want to send a consignment to an offshore location
- Your goods will be collected by a friendly local driver and will start their journey
- You can check MyTuffnells anytime to see your consignment's journey and view proof of delivery anytime.
So, why choose Tuffnells?
- We guarantee delivery times
- Speak to your local depot anytime during the delivery for customer support by phone and email
- Track and Trace your consignments using our online tools
- We’re proudly British with over 100 years’ experience
- Fully insured deliveries
How much is the offshore delivery service?
Our customers’ consignments and delivery requirements are unique so we think your rate and the service we give you should be too.
Our prices are extremely competitive for an offshore service and are based on the goods you want to be delivered and how frequently you use us. The price you pay will depend upon the parcel’s weight, cubic weight and the speed of the service chosen.
We'd love to hear about your requirements and discuss these with you. Why not get in touch with your local depot team.